She believed she could, and she did!
Focus on empowering women to thrive in the face of adversity
My mission is to share my well-earned expertise to teach you and your team how to draw inspiring strength, courage, and success from every opportunity and adversity in your business. Learn more
Victory in Time benefits you and your team by teaching you the skills to obtain new opportunities, turn adversity into opportunity, and establish valuable business goals for sustainable growth. Learn more
As a woman who launched and ran several multimillion-dollar businesses in a male-dominated industry, I share my story of victory as well as the faithful triumphs as a domestic violence survivor and later as a massive brain tumor survivor. Learn more
Victory in Time benefits you and your team by teaching you the skills to obtain new opportunities, turn adversity into opportunity, and establish valuable business goals for sustainable growth. Whether you are a startup, small to medium-sized, successful, or troubled business, you will receive invaluable knowledge from over thirty years as the CEO of my own company.
• Sales Strategies for sustainable growth and increased profit margins
• Discovering and Focusing on your strengths
• Sales strategies specific to individual customers needs
• Consistent extraordinary customer service
• Finding the Pain and selling the solution
• Seeing opportunity in adversity and pivoting quickly for a successful long term outcome
• Leadership minded team building
• Leading first, managing second
• Working “on” versus working “in” your business
• When to say NO
• Establishing and Maximizing the benefits of women owned certification
Allow me to share the same successful strategies with you to grow your business and make yourself stand out above the rest. I want to encourage you to utilize the knowledge I have gained to walk together with you on your exciting journey and watch you and your company soar.
EMPOWERING WOMEN TO THRIVE IN THE FACE OF ADVERSITY
As owner and CEO of Victory Bolt & Specialty for over thirty years, I have experienced many adversities and obstacles every step of the way.
From a three-person start-up to forty-nine employees and back to eight, I have reinvented myself and the company many times. But through it all, the business was successful and positively impacted many lives along the way. Then when the opportunity came along for me to sell that business and retire, I did—but I’m not done yet.
As a woman that ran a business in a male-dominated industry, to a domestic violence survivor, and later surviving a massive brain tumor that left me unable to walk for months, I am blessed beyond measure.
Using my trials, mistakes, and successes, I want to demonstrate the true power you can have to succeed on every level no matter what you may be facing. Your hard work, building relationships, and most of all your faith—can lead to this success in time. This combination brought me through a lot of the things that we women endure on a daily basis. I work through seeing adversities and obstacles as opportunities, and I would love to share my story with you of Victory in Time.
• Women’s organizations and functions
• Disability ministries
• Domestic violence
“But those that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
They shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” – Isaiah 40:31 (KJV)
Help make a difference in your community! All net proceeds from Victory in Time go to Victory Foundation.
Victory Foundation is an organization founded on Christian principles and will give preference in funding to organizations that conduct themselves in the same manner. All donations will be made to organizations with a confirmed 501(c) (3) status.
We support the following causes:
• Organizations that provide services and support to battered women, sexual assault, child abuse and sex trafficking
• Organizations that contribute to the quality of life, affordable independent housing, mobility and inclusion of those with mental and physical disabilities
Blog posts from Renee Brezaeale’s musings and wisdom titled “Soaring on Wings of Eagles”
As a leader, it is imperative to review your strengths and weaknesses consistently, whether for-profit or non-profit entity. As the Turning Point board reviewed our financials, we were confident that one of our most substantial assets was the staff's ability to run...
In 1981, President Reagan was healing from a near-fatal gunshot wound during his assassination attempt when one of his aides walked into his hospital room. As he stood there, he watched the leader of the free world on his hands and knees wiping up water from the...
Thirty-five years ago, I started my career and became one of the first outside industrial salespeople. Five years later with only $3000 in my pocket and a high-interest credit card, I started my own company to have what other companies didn’t seem to focus on—heart and passion. In leading with my own heart and passion, I created a sustainable business model and developed long-term relationships around the world. In 2017, I sold the industrial fastener company. Today, I share the knowledge obtained over the duration of my life as a successful entrepreneur, survivor of many things, proud wife, mother, and grandmother.
A few accolades:
• Founder and CEO–Victory Bolt & Specialty, Inc.
• Victory was named the thirteenth Largest Women-Owned Company of 2017 (Charlotte Business Journal) and medium-size business of the year, 2017 (Union County Chamber of Commerce)
• Victory was named Vendor of the Year for Irby Corporation (div of Sonapar) & Wesco Int.
• Certified Woman-Owned Company
• Recognized Member of Women of Empowerment
• Patent Designer of a one-driver bit fastener system
• Cofounder and Manager of Victory Foundation
• Operating Officer of Breazeale Holdings
• Board Chair for Turning Point–Battered Women’s Shelter of Union County
• Advisory Board Member for Truist Bank and Joni & Friends Disability Ministry
There are many things I would like to share with you. It has been quite the journey, and in many ways, I feel that it has only just begun. At times, there were good moments, sometimes bad, and other times downright ugly. Then there were those instances when it was all those things at the same time. It takes my breath away to think back on all the obstacles that turned into significant opportunities and the people that touched my life in so many ways. I hope that I can benefit others just as much as I continue this journey called life.
Allow me to use all the great opportunities I have experienced, as well as the many adversities, to help you steer your business down the curvy road ahead. Whether it is one-on-one sessions, reading my blog posts, or attending a speaking engagement, I am here to help. My goal is to demonstrate to you the true power you have on the inside to succeed no matter what you face.
I am a survivor, and one thing is for sure,
I believed I could, and I did.
You, too, can have Victory in Time!